Thanks for stopping by my “Making Crypto Make Sense” blog today.
Coach D – Part 2: Cryptocurrency & Tokens Investment Checklist:
Part 1: Initial Information Gathering and Filtering – Do Your Own Research (DYOR)
Watch it @ askdetheridge.com
Part 2: Fill out an Investment Checklist
I have a checklist of questions that I find important and as I’m researching a crypto or token:
* What is the problem or transactional inefficiency the coin is trying to solve?
* What is the Dev Team like? What is their track record? How are they funded, organized?
* Who is their competition and how big is the market they’re targeting? What is the roadmap they created?
* What current product exists?
* How does the token/coin actually derive value for the holder? Is there a staking mechanism or is it transactional?
* What are the weaknesses or problems with this crypto?
After watching the video below, leave a comment, share this on your favorite social media platform, and subscribe to my blog to get a daily digest of my “Making Crypto Make Sense” to the average person on a global scale. Additionally, if you would like to learn more about the cryptocurrencies, DeFi Projects, and NFTs that I’m currently involved with, click on the images to the right of this video to learn more TODAY!
Before you leave my blog, take your FREE Demo of the “Easy As Email“ platform and learn how to customize your own personal or business content around your passion.